The given blog shows you “TP-Link Archer VR600 Wi-Fi modem router”. With the help of latest VDSL2 technology, TP-Link VR600 delivers excellent VDSL broadband speed. The TP-Link Archer is a combination of a DSL modem and wireless router.
Archer VR600 is well-designed and it looks very impressive. Whereas the installation process is very simple and convenient. With its excellent speed, TP-Link VR600 covers a wide area and the connection is also strong and stable.
In case you are looking for TP-LinkVR600 login. The following blog will help you with the configuration process also. For the login process, you need to follow some steps which are given below.
The web-based utility makes it easy to configure the Archer VR600 router. To log into the Wi-Fi modem router first make sure that the IP protocol is set to ‘obtain an IP address automatically’.
- Open any web browser and enter http://tplinkmodem.net or http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- Now set a password which you need to use when you are prompted to the credentials field.
- Now enter the password and log into the modem router.
From the above-listed steps your TP-Link VR600 login process is complete. Now when you are logged in, you need to set up your TP-Link router modem. Kindly follow the blog for TP-Link Archer VR600 setup. The setup process is easy and simple. The web-based quick setup is present in the TP-Link VR600. Kindly follow the steps to set up the TP-Link router.
- Enter http://tplinkmodem.net in your device’s web browser.
- When prompted, log in with the password you selected.
- Now, select the ‘quick setup’ option.
- Select the service provider from the given list.
Thus the TP-Link Archer VR600 setup is completed. For further details, you can contact us at our toll-free number.
While the setup and login process is easily done. It is important for you to update the firmware of your router. Because your router’s manufacturer upgrades the version of your router’s firmware time to time. To have all the latest updates you need to update the TP-Link Archer firmware.
To update the firmware of TP-Link Archer VR600, given below are the steps you need to take:
- First, download the latest firmware from the router’s website.
- Log in using http://tplinkmodem.net.
- Then under the ‘advanced’ option, click on ‘firmware upgrade’
- Select the file which you have downloaded earlier.
When the firmware is complete the modem router will automatically reboot. Thus by following steps, the firmware update is easily done. Some points you need to keep in mind while updating the firmware.
- First and foremost you need to back up the settings.
- While upgrading the firmware does not reset the router.
- The firmware must match to the hardware.
Hence, these were the points you need to take care of while configuring the TP-Link Archer VR600 Wi-Fi modem router. In case you need our help in the TP-Link VR600 login and TP-Link Archer VR600 setup you can call us anytime on our toll-free number. We will be happy to serve you.