The following blog helps you in knowing your TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi. The blog will guide you in the installation process of Archer C9.
Know your TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi.
TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi comes with the next generation 11 ac Wi-Fi standard, which can transfer speed up to 1.9Gbps. The three dual-band antennas and the high powers amplifiers provide a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal to all your devices. Some of the features of TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi are given below.
- The simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections.
- The beam-forming technology makes your connection reliable and strong as it creates a direct connection to all your devices.
- Easily you can share your media.
- Easy setup.
- It’s affordable price.
- Its elegant design enhances your interior.
Visit www.tplinklogin.ca for more details.
Setup TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi
TP-Link routers are one of the trusted routers which are easy to set up. Follow the “quick setup” guide to install your router TP-Link and you also need to know the default IP address of your TP-Link router. But to set up your router TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi you need to log into it. Both the TP-Link Archer C9 setup and the TP-Link Archer C9 login are an easy and simple task.
TP-Link Archer C9 login
Using the web-based utility page helps you in manage your TP-Link router. Given below are the steps you need to follow for TP-Link Archer C9 login.
- Set your IP protocol to ‘obtain IP address automatically”.
- Open a web portal and enter the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or you can also enter http://tplinkwifi.net
- Now you can log into your router TP-Link and can change the password if you want to.
In case you find any issue you can call us on our given toll-free number.
TP-Link Archer C9 setup
You can connect your router to the internet by using the “quick setup wizard”. Follow the steps given below:
- Open a web portal and enter the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or the web address http://tplinkwi.net
- The login page will appear on your computer’s screen.
- When you will log in the quick setup page will pop up.
- You can easily change here the time zone and region and can check the status of your connection type.
Thus the TP-Link Archer C9 setup is done.
TP-Link Archer C9 firmware
When the whole process of installation is completed your TP-Link Archer C9 firmware must be updated due to safety reasons.
Follow the steps to update the firmware.
- From the official website of TP-Link, download the latest file of the firmware.
- Then log into the web management page of your router.
- Click on ‘upgrade’ button under the system tool option.
Once the firmware is updated your router will automatically reboot. Thus the TP-Link Archer C9 firmware is updated. If you need to talk to us you can call us on our toll-free number.
Hence we hope that from the above blog you can easily know TP-Link Archer C9 Wi-Fi. In case you need our help you can call us on our given toll-free number.